UK ISP BT and EE Set Out Approach to Annual Broadband Price Hikes

BT’s consumer division (inc. EE and Plusnet) has today set out their approach to this year’s annual price hikes, which will see them increase their broadband, phone and other prices by the contracted CPI of 10.5% plus 3.9% – for a total of 14.4% – for the “majority” of their customers from 31st March. But […]

Recent Posts